Holley EFI 553-109 Stand Alone Digital Dash Kit, 7 Inch
Digital Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, Dash Display Gauge Set Design
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley’s stand-alone digital dash has great features such as; a weather resistant aluminum housing for durability, multiple gauge and indicator type selections, customizable screen and gauge layouts and a virtual switch panel just to name a few. With the integrated 3 axis accelerometer and data-logging, the dash is ideal for anything from a JR dragster to Sportsman racing. It is also equally at home in a daily driver, or a show winning roadster.
7" Digital Dash, Compact & Fully Customizable!
- Compact, customizable dash for use in a variety of applications
- 7” low glare, high brightness, high contrast, full color touch screen for easy viewing even in full sun
- 800x480 resolution with auto brightness and dimming
- Operating voltage min 8V - 20V
- Includes USB GPS for Speedometer display with a magnetic base for a quick and clean install
- Weather resistant aluminum housing with flexible mounting options
- Completely customizable layouts, with multiple default configurations to get you running in no time!
- Multiple gauge & indicator types with limitless customization options
- Quickly toggle between multiple active screens (tune, warm-up, race, drive, etc.)
- Virtual Switch Panel (replaces the need for physical switches)
- Retains the same gauge customization flexibility as the EFI dash, but now allows use with any vehicle
- Powerful data log software provides in-depth analysis (10 samples/sec) of all inputs and outputs, including the integrated 3 axis accelerometer and USB GPS-no need for separate data logging boxes
- Built in Data logging playback allows you to view your last run on the fly
- A variety of additional sensors are available for use with the dash, including fuel pressure, nitrous pressure, boost, with more to come!
- Pair with a Holley EFI LED Light Bar (PN 553-107) for a truly customizable solution!
- User definable warnings for any input
- Configurable progressive shift lights and light bar
- Expandable internal storage on micro SD card
- Free Software and Firmware upgrades, providing a future proof display solution
- Included parts: Standalone digital dash kit with I/O adapter, USB memory stick, terminated vehicle harness, oil pressure sensor, CTS sensor, MAT sensor, USB GPS
More Like This
Auto Meter 6001 Pro-Comp Analog/Digital LCD Dash Gauge Display
Auto Meter 6002 Pro-Comp Analog/Digital LCD Dash Gauge Display
Auto Meter 6011 Pro-Comp Analog/Digital LCD Dash Gauge Display
Auto Meter 6012 Pro-Comp Analog/Digital LCD Dash Gauge Display
Auto Meter 6013 Pro-Comp Analog/Digital LCD Dash Gauge Display
Auto Meter 1302 Arctic White 5 Piece Gauge Kit
Auto Meter 1303 Arctic White Air-Core 2 Piece Gauge Kit
Stewart Warner 82223 Wings Six Gauge Set, Electric, Black Face
Classic Instruments AW00SRC All American Series 5 Gauge Set
Auto Meter 1202 American Muscle 5 Piece Gauge Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!