Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, 110 GPH / 416 LPH Free Flow Rate, Aluminum
The world famous Red, Blue and Black fuel pumps are the most recognized performance pumps of all times. They have been powering racing legends and street enthusiasts alike since the early 70's. Their time proven rotor/vane design is known to get the job done in an affordable package. Designed with a fume tube for marine use and meets U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Lower housing casting designed for enhanced fuel flow and quiet operation
- Motor draws only 3 amps current
- 7 1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive Blue logo
- Flows 110 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 88 GPH at 9 psi
- maximum pressure is 14 psi
- Includes P/N 12-803 fuel pressure regulator
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 psi)
- Rotor/vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- Not compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- Includes Fuel/vapor tube
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.