Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The world famous Red, Blue and Black fuel pumps are the most recognized performance pumps of all times. They have been powering racing legends and street enthusiasts alike since the early 70's. Their time proven rotor/vane design is known to get the job done in an affordable package. Designed with a fume tube for marine use and meets U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Lower housing casting designed for enhanced fuel flow and quiet operation
- Motor draws only 3 amps current
- 7 1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive Blue logo
- Flows 110 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 88 GPH at 9 psi
- maximum pressure is 14 psi
- Includes P/N 12-803 fuel pressure regulator
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 psi)
- Rotor/vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- Not compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- Includes Fuel/vapor tube
More Like This
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Holley 712-815-1 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Black
Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Sniper 80000101 110 GPH Fuel Pump with Regulator
Holley 12-902 255 LPH In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-906 255 LPH In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-909 255 LPH In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-915 255 LPH Forced Induction In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.