Holley 712-454-13 130 Plus Marine GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
Holley marine mechanical fuel pumps range from 110 GPH to 200 GPH for small and big block Chevy applications to meet the fuel demands of most engines. Holley Marine mechanical pumps are designed with a fuel/fume tube to provide a safe fuel exit in the unlikely event of a diaphragm rupture.
- High output fuel flow
- Flows 130+ GPH free flow
- Shutoff pressure pre-set from 7.5 to 9 psi
- Fuel pressure regulator is required (recommend Holley P/N 12-704)
- Heavy duty construction for continuous high rpm operation
- Redesigned high flow valves always ensure adequate fuel delivery
- Fuel body casting can be rotated to accommodate various plumbing situations
- Inlet & outlet tapped for 3/8" NPT
- Includes Fuel/vapor tube
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!