Holley 712-454-11 110 GPH Marine Mechanical Fuel Pump
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley marine mechanical fuel pumps range from 110 GPH to 200 GPH for small and big block Chevy applications to meet the fuel demands of most engines. Holley Marine mechanical pumps are designed with a fuel/fume tube to provide a safe fuel exit in the unlikely event of a diaphragm rupture.
- High output fuel flow
- Flows 110 GPH free flow
- Shutoff pressure pre-set from 6.5 to 8 psi
- Fuel pressure regulator is not required
- Heavy duty construction for continuous high rpm operation
- Fuel body casting can be rotated to accommodate various plumbing situations
- Inlet & outlet tapped for 3/8" NPT
- Includes Fuel/vapor tube
More Like This
Holley 712-454-13 130 Plus Marine GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-835 1966-1989 Big Block Chevy Street Mech Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-40 200 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mech. Fuel Pump, Marine
Mr Gasket 7704MRG Mechanical Fuel Pump, 80 GPH, BBC
Mr Gasket 7717MRG Mechanical Fuel Pump, 110 GPH, 396-454 BBC
Quick Fuel 30-454QFT Mechanical Fuel Pump, 110 GPH, BBC
Holley 12-327-20 Small Block Chevy 170 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-13 Small Block Chevy Racing Mechanical Fuel Pump-130 GPH
Holley 12-834 1958-1976 Small Block Chevy Street Fuel Pump
Edelbrock 1711 Small Block Chevy Victor Series 130 GPH Fuel Pump
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.