Holley 712-327-11 110 GPH Marine Mechanical Fuel Pump
Chevy Small Block V8, Gasoline Fuel Type, 110 GPH / 416 LPH Free Flow Rate, Aluminum, Silver
Holley marine mechanical fuel pumps range from 110 GPH to 200 GPH for small and big block Chevy applications to meet the fuel demands of most engines. Holley Marine mechanical pumps are designed with a fuel/fume tube to provide a safe fuel exit in the unlikely event of a diaphragm rupture.
- High output fuel flow
- Flows 110 GPH free flow
- Shutoff pressure pre-set from 6.5 to 8 psi
- Fuel pressure regulator is not required
- Heavy duty construction for continuous high rpm operation
- Fuel body casting can be rotated to accommodate various plumbing situations
- Inlet & outlet tapped for 3/8" NPT
- Includes Fuel/vapor tube
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!