Holley 712-327-11 110 GPH Marine Mechanical Fuel Pump
Chevy Small Block V8, Gasoline Fuel Type, 110 GPH Free Flow Rate, 3 Emission Code, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley marine mechanical fuel pumps range from 110 GPH to 200 GPH for small and big block Chevy applications to meet the fuel demands of most engines. Holley Marine mechanical pumps are designed with a fuel/fume tube to provide a safe fuel exit in the unlikely event of a diaphragm rupture.
- High output fuel flow
- Flows 110 GPH free flow
- Shutoff pressure pre-set from 6.5 to 8 psi
- Fuel pressure regulator is not required
- Heavy duty construction for continuous high rpm operation
- Fuel body casting can be rotated to accommodate various plumbing situations
- Inlet & outlet tapped for 3/8" NPT
- Includes Fuel/vapor tube
More Like This
Holley 12-327-11 Small Block Chevy Racing Mechanical Fuel Pump-110 GPH
Holley 12-327-13 Small Block Chevy Racing Mechanical Fuel Pump-130 GPH
Holley 12-327-20 Small Block Chevy 170 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Carter M4891 Small Block Chevy 120 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Speedway Motors SBC Mechanical High Volume Fuel Pump Kit
Holley 12-834 1958-1976 Small Block Chevy Street Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-30 200 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Edelbrock 1711 Small Block Chevy Victor Series 130 GPH Fuel Pump
Speedway Small Block Chevy 110 GPH Racing Fuel Pumps
Mr Gasket 7716MRG Mechanical Fuel Pump, 110 GPH, 262-400 SBC
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.