Holley 554-112 Four Channel Coil Driver Module
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The four channel coil driver module is used to drive a two wire dumb ignition coil. Such coils are typically used on Ford Modular and late model Chrysler HEMI engines. Holley EFI ECUs require this coil driver module when running two wire dumb coils. Each module can drive four coils, so two are required for an eight cylinder engine that uses eight coils. Included is the coil driver module, an input harness with pins that can be connected directly into the HP or Dominator ECU, and an output harness with pigtail ends. The user must connect these to their specific coils.
- Four channel
- Drives two wire Dumb Coils
- Potted design allows installation in engine compartment
- Includes mating pigtails
More Like This
Holley 554-123 Four Channel Coil Driver Module
Holley 554-122 Eight Channel Coil Driver Kit
Stock HEI Replacement Module and Harness
Replacement HEI Ignition Module, 4 Pin
Speedway Motors Replacement Module, 4 Pin HEI
PerTronix D2070 Flame-Thrower HEI Igniton Module, 4-Pin, Race Only
Accel 35372 Electronic Breakerless Module, 52 Series
MSD 88362 HEI Ignition Module, Circle Track
MSD 85013 Ultimate HEI Distributor Upgrade Kit
Sniper 556-150 EFI Coil Driver Module
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!