Add to Cart
Holley 553-111 EFI 12.3 Inch Pro Dash
Holley 553-111 EFI 12.3 Inch Pro Dash
Store Pickup Availability
Lincoln, NE -
Phoenix, AZ -
MFG. Part #:
Trust. Whether it's your engine builder, team members or EFI System, trust is earned, not given.When your expensive engine, sponsorship and reputation are on the line, trust your engine monitoring to the Holley EFI 12.3" Pro Dash!The Holley EFI Pro Dash measures 13.44" wide, 5.81" tall and 1.25" deep. The Pro Dash is completely customizable for use in a variety of motorsports applications. It features a 12.3" 1280x480 resolution low glare, high brightness, high contrast, full color capacitive touch screen for easy viewing even in full sun, plug and play connection to all Holley EFI systems as well as a weather resistant aluminum housing featuring flexible mounting options. Monitor the power of your Holley EFI system at a glance! Holley EFI 12.3" Pro Dash includes everything needed for installation!The Holley EFI 12.3" Pro Dash also features a plethora of Input and Outputs for expanded functionality of your Holley EFI installation. The included 34pin connector has 13 multi-configurable inputs for most Holley EFI sensors, such as pressure and temperature. Not using Holley EFI sensors? We still have you covered, these inputs are configurable, allowing you to utilize different sensor scaling calibrations! The Pro Dash also features two dedicated speed inputs, for RPM, Driveshaft speed, or any other Hall effect speed input. Need more outputs? The Pro Dash contains 4 ground switched outputs, that can be utilized with the switch panel feature to quickly turn on any of your auxiliary accessories, such as a master nitrous switch, or an electric water pump.
- Real-time ECU tuning, allows you to make quick tune changes, without needing to hook up a laptop!
- Capable of monitoring up to 238 real-time values such as RPM/TPS/Boost
- 16 default background skins pre-loaded with unlimited options for importing custom layouts
- Quickly swipe between multiple active screens (tune, warm-up, race, drive, etc.)
- Virtual switch panel eliminates the need for external toggle switches
- Manual or auto-brightness features for easy viewing day or night
- Built-in GPS with odometer function (Antenna included)
- On-screen datalog playback features allows you to review vital run information
- Expandable storage via USB
- No stylus required, capacitive touch, just like your smart phone.
- User definable channel alarms and warnings
- 6x 1/4-28 mounting holes for surface or flush mounting, with high quality hardware included!
- Includes everything needed for installation!
- USB Keyboard and Mouse functionality makes it quick and easy to setup new layouts
- Includes 34 Pin Wiring Harness contains Power, Ground and CANbus connections
- Input and output functionality for 13 multi-configurable inputs, and 4 ground switched outputs.
- User defined alarms for any input
- Upgradable with future software enhancements
- Viewing area is 12.3" on the diagonal, 11.5" wide by 4.25" tall
- Dash weight - 3.29lbs
- Plug and Play Programmable Shift Light - Part Number 553-107
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Holley 553-112 6.86 Inch Touch Screen High Resolution Pro Dash
Holley 553-116 EFI 12.3 Inch Standalone Pro-Dash Digital Gauges
Holley 553-117 EFI 6.86 Inch Standalone Pro-Dash Digital Gauges
Holley EFI 553-109 Stand Alone Digital Dash Kit, 7 Inch
Speedway 3-Gauge Set with Aluminum Panel
AutoMeter Sport Comp 2 gauge Panel
AutoMeter Liquid Filled 3-Gauge Panel Oil/Fuel Press,Water Temp
AutoMeter Liquid Filled 4 Gauge Panel
AutoMeter Ultra-Lite 3-Gauge Panel,Oil/Fuel Press,Water Temp
AutoMeter Sport Comp 3-Gauge Panel,Oil/Fuel Press,Water Temp
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!