Holley 34-49 Dual fuel lines for Holley Gen 3 Dominator Carburetors
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Dual fuel lines for Holley Gen 3 Dominator Carburetors w -8 O-ring HP Bowls. Fuel line with dual 8AN inlet, Red & Blue fittings with Stainless hose
- The fuel are 11.5 long (standard fuel line is 11.250 )
- Increased fuel volume of each bowl extends length by .125 per bowl (.250 overall)
- Braided Stainless Steel Line
- Rugged Billet Construction
- AN fittings
- Red and Blue Anodized
- For Holley 4500HP Dominator Carburetors
More Like This
Holley 34-48 Dual fuel lines for Holley Gen 3 Dominator Carburetors
Holley 34-50 Dual fuel lines for Holley Gen 3 Dominator Carburetor
Holley 34-39 Black Anodized Billet Fuel Line for Model 4150
Holley 34-42 Dual fuel lines for Holley 4150 Ultra HP Carburetors
Holley 34-44 Dual fuel lines for Holley 4150 Ultra HP Carburetors
Holley 34-45 Swivel-Seal fuel line for the new HP with 6 AN male inlet
Holley 34-46 4150 UHP -8 AN Swivel Seal Fuel Line Kit , Single Inlet
Holley 34-550 Chrome Fuel Line for Holley Model 4500 Carburetor
Holley 34-150 Chrome Fuel Line for Holley Model 4150 Carburetor
Holley 34-160 Chrome Fuel Line for Holley Model 4160 Carburetor
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.