Holley 302-2 GM LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan, Universal
Universal Fit, Wet Sump Sump Style, Rear Sump Location, 5.7 quarts Liquid Measurement, Natural
GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan - 1955-87 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks Cars requiring more clearance at the front half of the oil pan Great for 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega GM's popular LS engines are finding their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they're very durable and reliable. Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don't always fit or they hang too low for Today's hot rods. Holley's new LS Retro-fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
- Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan. Perfect for: : 67-69 Camaro/Firebird, 68-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega
- NOTE “ Oil pan #302-2 may not be used with LS7 engines or œstroker engines greater than 3.62 .
- Can be used anywhere a GM F-Body oil pan can be used
- New applications will be added as testing confirms fitment
- Provides OEM fitment - OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments.
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine crossmember.
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, etc.
Note: Sump Oil Capacity – 5.7 Quarts
Total Oil Capacity with stock oil filter – 6.2 Quarts
Requires use of LS3 dipstick (GM P/N 12634547) and tube (GM P/N 12625031) *Engine location may need to be adjusted (up / down or fore / aft) for cross member or steering linkage clearance depending on the vehicle, steering configuration and chassis type. 302-2 is designed to use a GM “F-body” windage tray, GM P/N 12558253. A modification to the windage tray is required to provide clearance to the pick-up tube. A full-length windage tray may be used if the front quarter of the tray is removed. See the instruction sheets showing the windage tray modifications required. Additional Parts Needed (Oil Pan Gasket GM® 12612350 or equivalent, High Quality RTV sealer, Oil Filter -AC Delco® PF48 or equivalent)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
LS Swap Steel Oil Pan, 7 Quart, Zinc
Holley 302-3 LS Swap Retro Fit Cast Oil Pan, GM LS
Holley 302-1 LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan
Holley 302-1BK LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan, Black,55-87 GM Chassis
Holley 302-1P LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan - Polished
Holley 302-10 GM LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan Baffle Kit
Holley 302-11 GM LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan Baffle Kit
Holley 302-2BK LS Swap Oil Pan, Additional Front Clearance, Black
Holley 302-2P LS Swap Oil Pan, Additional Front Clearance, Polish
Chevrolet Performance 19212593 LS Swap Muscle Car Oil Pan,LS1/LS3
Q & A
Day 3 afternoon update of the Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks Week to Wicked classic Chevy project.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.