Holley 302-1 LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan
Universal Fit, Wet Sump Sump Style, 5.50 quarts Liquid Measurement, Aluminum, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
GM's popular LS engines are finding their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they're very durable and reliable. Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don't always fit or they hang too low for today's hot rods. Holley's new LS Retro–fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
- Provides OEM fitment– OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling
- Provides maximum clearance to chassis
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit including sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug & oil filter stud
- Fits GM rear wheel drive applications that were originally equipped with a Small Block or Big Block Chevy engine and traditional rear sump oil pan*
- For 1955-1987 GM car/truck chassis application
- High quality aluminum
- Kit includes sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, and oil passage cover
Specs Chart (GIF)
Note: Sump Oil Capacity – 5.5 Quarts Total Oil Capacity with stock oil filter – 6 Quarts. Requires use of LS3 dipstick (GM P/N 12634547) and tube (GM P/N 12625031) *Engine location may need to be adjusted (up / down or fore / aft) for cross member or steering linkage clearance depending on the vehicle, steering configuration and chassis type.
- Requires use of LS3 dipstick
- Engine location may need to be adjusted (up / down or fore / aft) for cross member or steering linkage clearance depending on the vehicle, steering configuration and chassis type
- Oil filters sold separately
- No provision for AFM oil pressure relief valve and as such, not applicable to L99 LS engine with a VVTAFM (Variable Valve Timing Active Fuel Management System)
More Like This
Holley 302-2 GM LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan, Universal
Holley 302-3 LS Swap Retro Fit Cast Oil Pan, GM LS
LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan, Aluminum, Rear Sump
Holley 302-2BK LS Swap Oil Pan, Additional Front Clearance, Black
Holley 302-2P LS Swap Oil Pan, Additional Front Clearance, Polish
Holley 302-10 GM LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan Baffle Kit
Holley 302-11 GM LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan Baffle Kit
Holley 302-1BK LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan, Black,55-87 GM Chassis
Holley 302-1P LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan - Polished
Speedway HZ-8440-PBK BBC Gen 4 Finned Oil Pan
Q & A
Pat shows some of the LS oil pans we have to offer.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.