Holley 20-222BK Power Steering Add-On System, LT4 Wet-Sump, Black
Type 2 Power Steering Pump Style, Black Painted, Aluminum Power Steering Pump Material
Looking to put an LT4/LT5 crate motor or junkyard motor into your vehicle originally equipped with hydraulic power steering? The Holley Retro-fit Hydraulic Power Steering add-on kits for GM LT4/LT5 engines to the rescue. The hydraulic power steering kits works with original equipment GM LT4/5 accessories and brackets. The design incorporates a splined dual bearing system that eliminates belt stresses on the P/S pump's internal bearings, assuring long life. The supercharger drive maintains the original and optimized belt path and tensioner. Included with each P/S system is a throttle body angle correcting adapter that better positions the TB for swap applications.
- Add-on power steering to the OE GM accessory drive systems
- Power Steering design with splined dual bearing eliminating stress on belt and pump's internal bearings
- Original equipment Type II power steering pump included for OE (original equipment) looks and reliability
- P/S hard line adapters included
- Throttle body angle correcting adapter for easier intake tube routing on swap applications included
- These retro-fit kits maintain OE pulley ratios for optimal accessory performance
- Retro-fit kits allows for installation and use of larger supercharger crank pulley of 15% overdrive or 9.44” diameter
- LT4 wet-sump applications
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 20-222 Power Steering Add-On System for LT4 Wet-Sump
Holley 20-223BK Power Steering Add-On System, LT4 Dry-Sump, Black
Holley 20-223 Power Steering Add-On System for LT4 Dry-Sump
Holley 20-233 Power Steering Add-On System for LT5 Dry-Sump
Holley 300-117BK EFI Hi-Ram Intake, LS3/L92, 105mm, Black
Holley 300-116BK EFI Hi-Ram Intake, LS3/L92, 92mm, Black
Holley 503-6 Renew Kit for 4 bbl Pro-Jection TBI Unit
Holley 703-36 Marine Renew Kit
Holley 36-182 4150 Carb Tuning-Calibration Kit
Holley 703-49 Marine Carb Renew Kits
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.