Holley 20-134 LS Accessory Drive Bracket, Passenger Side A/C
Chevy LS V8, Aluminum, Natural
Holley is pleased to offer simple, clean, cost effective solutions that solve the accessory drive challenges encountered when swapping a GM LS engine into a muscle car, truck, hot rod or other vehicle. These brackets were designed to deliver a factory style appearance, correct belt alignment and factory stability.
To determine correct application, these three easy steps will help get you going:
- Step one is to determine your belt alignment based on your crank Pulley position on the engine you have.
- Step two is to choose the Holley accessory drive brackets that you need (A/C, Alt & P/S or both).
- Step three is to see which Holley installation kit your set–up requires to line up your accessories with your crank Pulley position. An application specific installation kit (part # 425-211, 425-212, or 425-213) is REQUIRED for most applications.
Note: When referring to guide links below, keep in mind that part numbers shown are MFG numbers without "425" prefix.
Instructions for 211 (PDF)
Instructions for 212 (PDF)
Instructions for 213 (PDF)
Installation Notes: Fits Sanden SD508 or SD7 Comp.;
Requires application specific installation kit.
Holley's kits supply the required brackets and hardware needed for installation, but allow you to choose the source for supplemental accessories and components that are often already on the donor engine or host vehicle. Whether sourcing from the salvage yard, the local auto parts store, your GM parts dealer, or Holley, you pick the accessories that match your needs and budget!
- The most cost effective LS bracket solution on the market!
- Universal bracket, fits virtually all common LS engines regardless of water pump and harmonic balancer offsets reducing cost and complexity compared to competitive products
- Simple, dedicated installation kits allow easy fitment to Corvette, F–Body or Truck drive offsets
- Utilizes commonly available and affordable GM A/C compressors
- Positions the compressor high above the cross–member but below the hood line for easy installation and great looks
- Bolt–on solution to relocate A/C compressor on engines using a GM Corvette accessory drive system
- Accepts GM R4 compressor (Sanden version now available)
- OEM quality natural finish die casting for clean looks and durability. Can be polished, coated, painted or plated.
- OEM spec flanged head hardware included to match your factory LS engine hardware
- Complete accessory drive kits include all components and accessories and will be available 1st quarter 2013
- Ideal for crate engines, take out motors and engine builders!
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Holley 20-133 RF Compressor LS Acc Drive Brackets, Pass. Side AC
Speedway SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Outboard A/C Compressor Bracket
Vintage Air 15111VCB Top Mount Compressor Brackets
Vintage Air 15311-VCB Side Mount A/C Compressor Bracket, SBC, RH
Bills Hot Rod Co. 100 Series Late SBC Vortec A/C Compressor Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co. 100 Series Late SBC A/C Bracket, Long Pump
Bills Hot Rod Co. 600 Series SBC Wide Set A/C Compressor Bracket, Long
Bills Hot Rod Co. 600 Series SBC Vortec Wide Set A/C Bracket, Long
Bills Hot Rod Co. 1100 Series Vortec Side Mount A/C Compr. Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co. 1100 Series Vortec SBC A/C Compressor Bracket, Long
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.