Holley is pleased to offer simple, clean, cost effective solutions that solve the accessory drive challenges encountered when swapping a GM LS engine into a muscle car, truck, hot rod or other vehicle. These brackets were designed to deliver a factory style appearance, correct belt alignment and factory stability.
Holley's kits supply the required brackets and hardware needed for installation, but allow you to choose the source for supplemental accessories and components that are often already on the donor engine or host vehicle. Whether sourcing from the salvage yard, the local auto parts store, your GM parts dealer, or Holley, you pick the accessories that match your needs and budget!
- The most cost effective LS bracket solution on the market!
- Universal brackets fit virtually all common LS engines regardless of water pump and harmonic balancer offsets reducing cost and complexity compared to competitive products
- Simple, dedicated installation kits allow easy fitment to Corvette, F-Body or Truck drive offsets
- Utilizes commonly available and affordable GM alternators, power steering pumps and A/C compressors
- Positions the compressor high above the cross-member but below the hood line for easy installation and great looks
- Bolt-on solution to relocate A/C compressor on engines using a GM Corvette accessory drive system
- Accepts GM R4 compressor (Sanden version now available)
- OEM spec flanged head hardware included to match your factory LS engine hardware
- Complete accessory drive kits include all components and accessories are also available
- Ideal for crate engines, take out motors and engine builders!
Guides & Documents
|MFG. Part #||20-133BK|
|Sold in Quantity||Kit|
|A/C Bracket Finish||Black|
|A/C Bracket Included||Yes|
|A/C Bracket Material||Cast Aluminum|