Holley 20-133 RF Compressor LS Acc Drive Brackets, Pass. Side AC
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These accessory drive brackets from Holley are great when swapping a GM LS engine into a muscle car, truck, hot rod or other vehicle. These brackets were designed to deliver a factory style appearance, correct belt alignment, and factory stability. Holleys kits supply the required brackets and hardware needed for installation.
To determine correct application, these three easy steps will help get you going:
- Step one is to determine your belt alignment based on your crank Pulley position on the engine you have.
- Step two is to choose the Holley accessory drive brackets that you need (A/C, Alt & P/S or both).
- Step three is to see which Holley installation kit your set–up requires to line up your accessories with your crank Pulley position. An application specific installation kit (part # 425-211, 425-212, or 425-213) is REQUIRED for most applications.
Note: When referring to guide links below, keep in mind that part numbers shown are MFG numbers without "425" prefix.
This bracket kit REQUIRES an installation kit for assembly
(Part 425-211, 425-212, OR 425213, see Fitment Guide
for the correct installation kit for your application).
Holley's kits supply the required brackets and hardware needed for installation, but allow you to choose the source for supplemental accessories and components that are often already on the donor engine or host vehicle. Whether sourcing from the salvage yard, the local auto parts store, your GM parts dealer, or Holley, you pick the accessories that match your needs and budget!
Works with R4 A/C compressor and Corvette driver's side bracket; Requires application specific installation kit
- The most cost effective LS bracket solution on the market!
- Universal brackets fit virtually all common LS engines regardless of water pump and harmonic balancer offsets reducing cost and complexity compared to competitive products
- Simple, dedicated installation kits allow easy fitment to Corvette, F–Body or Truck drive offsets
- Utilizes commonly available and affordable GM alternators, power steering pumps and A/C compressors
- A/C brackets position the compressor high above the cross–member but below the hood line for easy installation and great looks
- A/C brackets are also a bolt on solution to relocate A/C compressor on engines using a GM Corvette accessory drive system
- A/C bracket accepts GM R4 compressor
- OEM quality natural finish die castings for clean looks and durability. Can be polished, coated, painted or plated.
- OEM spec flanged head hardware included to match your factory LS engine hardware
- Complete accessory drive kits include all components and accessories
- Ideal for crate engines, take out motors and engine builders!
More Like This
Vintage Air 15111VCB Top Mount Compressor Brackets
Bills Hot Rod Co. Late Small Block Vortec A/C Compressor Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co. Late Small Block A/C Compressor Bracket, Long Pump
Bills Hot Rod Co. SB Wide Set A/C Compressor Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co. Vortec SB Wide Set A/C Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co. SB Wide Set A/C Compressor Bracket, Long
Bills Hot Rod Co. SBC Vortec Wide Set A/C Compressor Bracket, Long
Bills Hot Rod Co. Vortec Side Mount A/C Compr. Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co. Vortec SM A/C Compressor Bracket, Long
Bills Hot Rod Co. Sanden 508 A/C Compressor Brackets
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.