Holley 20-132P LS Accessory Drive Bracket Kit, Pass/Driver, Pol
Chevy LS V8, Chevy LT V8, Polished, Power Steering Pump Brackets Included, Polished, Polished
Holley is pleased to offer simple, clean, cost effective solutions that solve the accessory drive challenges encountered when swapping a GM LS engine into a muscle car, truck, hot rod or other vehicle. These brackets were designed to deliver a factory style appearance, correct belt alignment and factory stability.
Holley's kits supply the required brackets and hardware needed for installation, but allow you to choose the source for supplemental accessories and components that are often already on the donor engine or host vehicle. Whether sourcing from the salvage yard, the local auto parts store, your GM parts dealer, or Holley, you pick the accessories that match your needs and budget!
NOTE: This bracket REQUIRES an installation kit for assembly (Part 21-1, 21-2, OR 21-3, see Fitment Guide below for the correct installation kit for your application).
A Fitment And Required Components Guide helps you locate and source components and provides other notes and helpful hints. Three easy steps will get you going. Step one is to determine your belt alignment based on your crank pulley position on the engine you have. Step two is to choose the Holley accessory drive brackets that you need (A/C, Alt & P/S or both). Step three is to see which Holley installation kit your set-up requires to line up your accessories with your crank pulley position. An application specific installation kit (part # 21-1, 21-2, or 21-3) is REQUIRED for most applications.
- The most cost effective LS bracket solution on the market!
- Universal brackets fit virtually all common LS engines regardless of water pump and harmonic balancer offsets reducing cost and complexity compared to competitive products
- Simple, dedicated installation kits allow easy fitment to Corvette, F-Body or Truck drive offsets
- Utilizes commonly available and affordable GM alternators, power steering pumps and A/C compressors
- A/C brackets position the compressor high above the cross-member but below the hood line for easy installation and great looks
- A/C brackets are also a bolt on solution to relocate A/C compressor on engines using a GM Corvette accessory drive system
- A/C bracket accepts GM R4 compressor (Sanden version now available)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.