Holley 20-132BK LS Accessory Drive Braket Kit, Black
Holley is pleased to offer simple, clean, cost effective solutions that solve the accessory drive challenges encountered when swapping a GM LS engine into a muscle car, truck, hot rod or other vehicle. These brackets were designed to deliver a factory style appearance, correct belt alignment. Holley’s kits includes the required brackets and hardware needed for installation, but allow you to choose the source for supplemental accessories and components that are often already on the donor engine or host vehicle.
- Universal brackets fit virtually all common LS engines regardless of water pump and harmonic balancer offsets reducing cost and complexity compared to competitive products
- Simple, dedicated installation kits allow easy fitment to Corvette, F-Body or Truck drive offsets
- Utilizes commonly available and affordable GM alternators, power steering pumps and A/C compressors
- A/C brackets position the compressor high above the cross-member but below the hood line for easy installation and great looks
- A/C brackets are also a bolt on solution to relocate A/C compressor on engines using a GM Corvette accessory drive system
- A/C bracket accepts GM R4 compressor (Sanden version now available)
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
LT Assembly Instructions (PDF)
Note- A Fitment And Required Components Guide helps you locate and source components and provides other notes and helpful hints. Three easy steps will get you going. Step one is to determine your belt alignment based on your crank pulley position on the engine you have. Step two is to choose the Holley accessory drive brackets that you need (A/C, Alt & P/S or both). Step three is to see which Holley installation kit your set-up requires to line up your accessories with your crank pulley position.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 20-186 Mid-Mount LS Race Accessory System
Holley 20-187 Mid-Mount LS Race Accessory System
Holley 20-191 Premium Mid-Mount LS7 Race Accessory System
Holley 20-192 Premium Mid-Mount LS7 Race Accessory System
Holley 20-155P Low LS Accessory Bracket, Driver's P/S, Alternator
Holley 20-180P Premium LS Mid-Mount Complete Accessory System
Holley 20-190P Premium Mid-Mount LS7 Complete Accessory System
Holley 20-200P Premium Mid-Mount Complete Accessory System, LT
Holley 20-181 Premium Mid-Mount Race Accessory System
Holley 20-182 Premium Mid-Mount Race Accessory System
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.