Holley 19-342 In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump, E85, 340 LPH
Universal Fit, 90 GPH / 340 LPH Free Flow Rate, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- 340 LPH E85 Compatible
- Designed for in-tank use only
- Compact enough to fit in existing hanger assemblies without modification
- Complete kit with all drop parts, accessories and installation instructions
- Inlet filter meets or exceeds original equipment specifications and provides improved filtration/durability
- Can be used with carbureted or EFI applications
- Perfect upgrade for aftermarket pumps like our Retrofit EFI Modules when more fuel is needed with turbos or nitrous
More Like This
Holley 19-369 In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump, E85, 340 LPH
Holley 19-340 In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump, E85, 340 LPH
Holley 19-341 In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump, E85, 340 LPH
Holley 12-1200 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1600-2 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1600 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-800 80 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-890 100 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-155 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assy. VR Series, 10 Bolt
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.