Holley 162-577 460 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel Filter, 100 Micron
Universal Fit, Stainless Steel Mesh Filter Material, 100 Microns, -12 AN O-Ring Outlet Fitting
Holley's new HP Billet Fuel Filters are part of the complete HP Fuel Systems product line. HP Billet fuel filters are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. They feature a black bright dip anodized body and clear bright dip anodized ends for superior corrosion resistance and good looks. The Holley 162-577 fuel filter features - 12 AN inlet and outlet ports. Replacement elements are also available.
- Black anodized body and clear anodized end caps for corrosion resistance and good looks
- Female 12AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- 100 micron depth media element
- Measures 8.75 long and 2 diameter
- Recommended as a pump filter (before the pump) in both Carbureted or EFI applications
- 10 micron filters are recommended for use as a post-pump filter in EFI systems
- 40 micron filters are recommended for use as a post-pump filter in carbureted systems
- 100 micron filters are recommended for use as a pre-pump filter in carbureted and EFI systems
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
FiTech 80111 Pre-Pump In-Line Fuel Filter, 100 Micron
Aeromotive 12304 100 Micron Stainless Steel Fuel Filter, ORB-10 Ports
Holley 162-570 260 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel filter, 10 Micron
Holley 162-571 260 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel filter, 40 Micron
Holley 162-572 260 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel filter, 100 Micron
Holley 162-575 460 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel Filter, 10 Micron
Holley 162-576 460 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel Filter, 40 Micron
Holley 162-550 100 GPH HP Billet Fuel Filter, 3.5 Inch Length
Holley 162-551 100 GPH HP Billet Fuel Filter, 3.5 Inch Length
Holley 162-552 175 GPH HP Billet Fuel Filter, 5 Inch Length
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our LS1 fuel delivery kits.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.