Holley 162-574 Mounting Bracket for HP Billet/Dominator Fuel filters
Universal Fit, 50.3 mm Inside Diameter, Aluminum, Anodized, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Holley's fuel filter mounting brackets are designed to fit the HP billet and Dominator fuel filter line. They provide a easy way to securely mount the fuel filter while providing good looks. Available in polished aluminum or black anodized aluminum.
- Fits 175, 260, and 460 GPH VR Series Billet Fuel Filter and EFI Filter/Regulator.
- 50.3 mm I.D. Mounting Bracket
- Thru-Bolt Holes: c/l to c/l = 3.150" & use w/ 1/4" Mounting Bolts.
- The threaded mounting holes in the bracket are M6-1.0
- Mounting Bolt Holes: c/l to c/l = 3.150" & use w/ 1/4" Mounting Bolts.
- Each Bracket is 1/2" thick by 3.750" Wide.
- Black anodized billet aluminum for good looks and corrosion protection
- Works with Holley or Earl's 175, 260 and 460 GPH billet fuel filters
- Secure clamping design
- Mounting options include through bracket or into threaded bracket base
- Includes Stainless steel hardware
More Like This
Holley 162-573 Mounting Bracket for HP Billet Fuel filters, Black
Holley 162-573S Polished Mounting Bracket for HP Billet Fuel Filters
Holley 162-574S Polished Mounting Bracket
Universal Filter Mounting Bracket
Earls 230622ERL Mounting Bracket for 100GPH Filters, Black Anodized
Earls 230623ERL Mounting Bracket for 175 and 260GPH Filters
AFCO 84028 Fuel Filter 1-1/2 Inch Round Brackets (Pair)
Aeromotive 12305 Billet Aluminum 2 Inch Tube Clamp Fuel Filter Bracket
Earls 230624ERL Mounting Bracket for 100GPH filters, Polished
Earls 230625ERL Mounting Bracket for 175 and 260GPH filters, Polished
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.