Holley 162-573S Polished Mounting Bracket for HP Billet Fuel Filters
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley's fuel filter mounting brackets are designed to fit the HP billet fuel filter line. They provide a easy way to securely mount the fuel filter while providing good looks. Available in polished aluminum or black anodized aluminum.
- Polished billet aluminum for good looks
- Works with Holley or Earl's 100 GPH billet fuel filters
- Secure clamping design
- Mounting options include through bracket or into threaded bracket base
- Stainless steel hardware
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.