Holley 162-573S Polished Mounting Bracket for HP Billet Fuel Filters
Universal Fit, 38.1 mm Inside Diameter, Aluminum, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley's fuel filter mounting brackets are designed to fit the HP billet fuel filter line. They provide a easy way to securely mount the fuel filter while providing good looks. Available in polished aluminum or black anodized aluminum.
- Polished billet aluminum for good looks
- Works with Holley or Earl's 100 GPH billet fuel filters
- Secure clamping design
- Mounting options include through bracket or into threaded bracket base
- Stainless steel hardware
More Like This
Holley 162-573 Mounting Bracket for HP Billet Fuel filters, Black
Holley 162-574 Mounting Bracket for HP Billet/Dominator Fuel filters
Holley 162-574S Polished Mounting Bracket
Universal Filter Mounting Bracket
Earls 230622ERL Mounting Bracket for 100GPH Filters, Black Anodized
Earls 230623ERL Mounting Bracket for 175 and 260GPH Filters
AFCO 84028 Fuel Filter 1-1/2 Inch Round Brackets (Pair)
Aeromotive 12305 Billet Aluminum 2 Inch Tube Clamp Fuel Filter Bracket
Earls 230624ERL Mounting Bracket for 100GPH filters, Polished
Earls 230625ERL Mounting Bracket for 175 and 260GPH filters, Polished
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.