Holley 16-111 3 Inch X 15 Inch HydraMat , Rectangle
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The multiple pin locking feature on the pump inlet allows for removal and repositioning without damage or loss of retention. This is a huge advantage over the “one use only” filter socks that are included with most pumps.
Hydramat (3x15) 11MM Outlet w/6 Lock Pin Position
- The TI 450 LPH (F90000267), 400 LPH (F90000262) & GSS342 (and others with the 11mm O.D. inlet) plug directly into this HydraMat
- The outlet has 6 positions to orient the HydraMat for best location in the fuel cell
- The pin locking feature on the pump inlet allows for removal and repositioning without damage or loss of retention
- Patent pending design that solves the problems associated with traditional fuel pick-ups in stock fuel tanks as well as racing fuel cells
- Greatly reduces the potential for air to enter into the fuel system which can result in poor engine performance and/or engine stalling
- Perfect for vehicles experiencing fuel starvation during hard cornering, acceleration, stopping, inclines, and low fuel conditions
- Surface tension and fluid wicking allow the HydraMat to continue to draw fuel from the tank or cell even when part of the mat uncovered
- As an area of the HydraMat is uncovered, tiny pores in the media seal off through surface tension, forcing fuel to be drawn from other areas of the mat where fuel continues to be available
- Unique internal reservoir assists in keeping fuel available at the pickup even under extreme fuel slosh conditions
- Eliminates the need for specialty reservoirs, sumps and pick up pumps saving cost and greatly reducing complexity
- Also acts as a 15 micron pre-filter eliminating the need for a separate filter before the fuel pump
- Replacement HydraMat for Retro-Fit fuel modules; 12-130, 12-131, 12-132 and 12-133
- HydraMats are also available in other sizes and shapes to fit a variety of stock fuel tanks and/or race fuel cells
More Like This
HOlley 16-105 HydraMat Fuel Pickup, 15 X 3 Inch, Rectangle
Holley 16-108 HydraMat Fuel Pickup, 8 X 3 Inch, Rectangle
Holley 16-109 HydraMat Fuel Pickup, 24 X 15 Inch, Rectangle
Holley 16-101 HydraMat Fuel Pickup, 15 x 8 Inch, Cross
Holley 16-203 HydraMat Install Magnet Kit, 4-40 Thread
Holley 16-103 HydraMat Fuel Pickup, 8 X 8 Inch, Cross
Holley 16-104 HydraMat Fuel Pickup, 11x11 Inch, Cross
Holley 16-100 HydraMat Fuel Pickup, 15x15 Inch, Cross
Holley 12-132 In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module, 450 LPH
Holley 16-102 HydraMat Fuel Pickup, 15 X 8 Inch, Offset Outlet
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.