Holley 12-847 Dominator Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Reg.
Universal Fit, Gasoline Fuel Type, 4.5-9 Pressure Range (psi), Bypass Regulator Style, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Holley® Billet Fuel Pressure Regulators are part of a complete line of fuel system products from Holley®. They are precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. They feature a black bright dip anodized body and a clear bright dip anodized top for corrosion resistance and good looks. The Holley 12-847 fuel pressure regulator features (1) -10 AN O-ring inlet, (1) -10 AN O-ring outlet, (1) -8 AN O-ring return.
- Adjustable from 4.5-9 psi for precise fuel pressure adjustments
- Constructed of billet aluminum with a black anodized base and clear anodize top for good looks
- Used in systems with a return line back to tank
- Use with electric pumps only
- (1) -10 an o-ring inlet, (1) -10 an o-ring outlet, (1) -8 an o-ring return
- 1/8" NPT gauge port
- Designed for use with the Holley® Dominator in-line fuel pumps or other high pressure pumps where return line is needed
- Mounting bracket included
More Like This
Holley 12-845 HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-841 HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-842 HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-879 Fuel Pressure Regulator 4-65 PSI 3/8 Inch NPT
Holley 12-880 Adjustable Billet By-Pass Regulator, -6 AN
Holley 12-707 Billet Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-840 HP Billet Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator, Adjustable
Holley 12-843 HP Billet Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator, Adjustable
Holley 12-804 Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 1-4 PSI
Holley 12-803BP Carbureted Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.