Holley 12-846 HP Billet EFI By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator,Adjustable
Universal Fit, 8 AN O-Ring Inlet Fitting, 8 AN O-Ring Outlet Fitting, Gasoline Fuel Type, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley® Billet Fuel Pressure Regulators are part of a complete line of fuel system products from Holley®. They are precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. They feature a black bright dip anodized body and a clear bright dip anodized top for corrosion resistance and good looks. The Holley 12-846 fuel pressure regulator features(1) -8 AN O-ring inlet, (1) -8 AN O-ring outlet, (1) -6 AN O-ring return.
- Adjustable from 40-70 psi for precise fuel pressure adjustments
- Constructed of billet aluminum with a black anodized base and clear anodize top for good looks
- Used in systems with a return line back to tank
- Includes fitting for manifold reference
- Use with electric pumps only
- (1) -8 an o-ring inlet, (1) -8 an o-ring outlet, (1) -6 an o-ring return
- 1/8" NPT gauge port
- Designed for use with the Holley® HP in-line fuel pumps or other high pressure electric pumps where return line is needed
- Mounting bracket included
More Like This
Holley 12-848 Dominator Billet EFI By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 512-505 Boost Compensating Universal EFI Fuel Management Unit
Holley 512-504-5 Boost Compensating EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator
NOS 15855NOS CO2 Regulator, 100 psi
NOS 15860NOS CO2 Regulator, 125PSI Outlet, Single In - Dual Out
Bypass Relief Valve and 2 Pills for Alcohol
Holley 12-840 HP Billet Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator, Adjustable
Holley 12-843 HP Billet Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator, Adjustable
Holley 12-845 HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-841 HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.