Holley 12-843 HP Billet Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator, Adjustable
Universal Fit, Gasoline Fuel Type, 4.5-9 Pressure Range (psi), Aluminum, Anodized, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley® Billet Fuel Pressure Regulators are part of a complete line of fuel system products from Holley®. They are precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. They feature a black bright dip anodized body and a clear bright dip anodized top for corrosion resistance and good looks. The Holley 12-843 fuel pressure regulator features (1) -10 AN O-ring inlet, (2) -8 AN O-ring outlets.
- Adjustable from 4.5-9 psi for precise fuel pressure adjustments
- Constructed of billet aluminum with a black anodized base and clear anodize top for good looks
- Used in systems where a return line is not needed
- Use with electric or mechanical pumps
- (1) -10 an O-ring inlet,(2)-8 an O-ring outlets
- 1/8" NPT gauge port
- Comparable and interchangeable with popular Holley® 12-704 regulator
- Mounting bracket included
More Like This
Holley 12-707 Billet Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-840 HP Billet Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator, Adjustable
Holley 12-845 HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-841 HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-842 HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-879 Fuel Pressure Regulator 4-65 PSI 3/8 Inch NPT
Holley 12-880 Adjustable Billet By-Pass Regulator, -6 AN
Holley 12-847 Dominator Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Reg.
Holley 12-804 Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 1-4 PSI
Holley 12-803BP Carbureted Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.