Holley 12-834 Fuel Pump w/Install Kit, 1958-76 Small Block Chevy
- These all-new (not rebuilt) mechanical fuel pumps from Holley have a 7-1/2 psi shut-off pressure and deliver 80 GPH
- The adjustable lower housing permits fuel ports (1/4" NPT) to be rotated for best fuel line access
- These pumps are a flash chrome and not show quality
- This tubular steel fuel pump pushrod is for hydraulic and mechanical "cast" type flat tappet camshafts
- Both ends of this pushrod are steel tipped for the best wear characteristics
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) Holley 12-834 1958-1976 Small Block Chevy Street Fuel Pump
- (1) Fuel and Oil Line Hose Nipple Fitting Kit, 3/8 Hose to 1/4 NPT
- (1) Chevy Fuel Pump Push Rod for Flat Tappet Cams
- (1) Chrome Fuel Filter for 3/8 Inch Hose
- (1) Red See-Through Fuel Line Hose, 3/8 Inch I.D. x 6 Ft.
- (1) Spectre 42493 Fuel Mounting Plate
Holley 12-834 1958-1976 Small Block Chevy Street Fuel Pump
- High Output Fuel Flow
- Flows 80 GPH Free Flow
- Shutoff Pressure Pre-set 7.5 PSI
- Fuel Pressure Regulator is Not Required
- Heavy Duty Construction For Continuous High RPM Operation
- Fuel Body Casting Can Be Rotated to Accommodate Various Plumbing Situations
- 3-1/4" pump body o/d
- Inlet & Outlet Tapped For 1/4" NPT
Fuel and Oil Line Hose Nipple Fitting Kit, 3/8 Hose to 1/4 NPT
- Kit includes two brass fitting adapters, 1/4" NPT pipe thread to 3/8" I.D. hose, and two stainless hose clamps
- Kit is very useful when hooking up fuel pressure regulator fittings, fuel block fittings, fuel pump fittings, and carburetor fittings
Chevy Fuel Pump Push Rod for Flat Tappet Cams
- Heat treated tubular steel construction
- Centerless ground for concentricity
- Much lighter than solid steel O.E. type pushrods
Chrome Fuel Filter for 3/8 Inch Hose
- Fluid Inlet: Male threaded side of housing
- Fluid Outlet: Female threaded (smaller / knurled) side of housing
Red See-Through Fuel Line Hose, 3/8 Inch I.D. x 6 Ft.
- Speedway Red See-Through Fuel Line is the perfect old-time accent to your multi-carb street rod
- This specially-formulated, flexible tubing has a 3/8" inside diameter and comes in 6 foot lengths
- You can easily trim it to your needs
- Works with normal slip-on hose barb fittings and clamps
Spectre 42493 Fuel Mounting Plate
- This Spectre Fuel Pump Mounting Plate for short block Chevrolet engines
- comes with a gasket, four bolts and four washers. It is used to mount mechanical fuel pumps. It is also triple chrome plated
Holley Pump Tech Info (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Holley 12-834 1958-1976 Small Block Chevy Street Fuel PumpPart # 42512834Qty x 1
Fuel and Oil Line Hose Nipple Fitting Kit, 3/8 Hose to 1/4 NPTPart # 91023100Qty x 1
Chevy Fuel Pump Push Rod for Flat Tappet CamsPart # 91511986Qty x 1
Chrome Fuel Filter for 3/8 Inch HosePart # 6174512Qty x 1
Red See-Through Fuel Line Hose, 3/8 Inch I.D. x 6 Ft.Part # 91011450Qty x 1
Spectre 42493 Fuel Mounting PlatePart # 46542493Qty x 1
More Like This
Holley 12-834 Fuel Pump w/24 In. Fuel Hose Install Kit, 58-76 SBC
Holley 12-327-13 SBC Racing Mechanical Fuel Pump w/Install Kit
Holley 526-2 Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 526-3 In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 526-9 EFI Fuel System Kit, Returnless
Holley 12-962K Fuel Pump Installation Kit for 12-962
Holley 526-1 Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 526-4 In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-963K Fuel Pump Installation Kit for 12-963
MSD EFI Fuel Delivery Kit
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide