Holley 12-834 1958-1976 Small Block Chevy Street Fuel Pump
Chevy Small Block V8, Gasoline Fuel Type, 80 GPH / 303 LPH Free Flow Rate, Aluminum, Silver
- They have a 7-1/2 psi shut-off pressure and deliver 80 GPH
- Features a heavy duty construction for continuous high RPM operation
- The fuel body casting can be rotated to accommodate various plumbing situations
- This Holley street fuel pump is specially designed for the 1958-1976 Small Block Chevy
- An adjustable lower housing permits fuel ports (1/4" NPT) to be rotated for best fuel line access
These all-new (not rebuilt) mechanical fuel pumps from Holley have a 7-1/2 psi shut-off pressure and deliver 80 GPH. The adjustable lower housing permits fuel ports (1/4" NPT) to be rotated for best fuel line access. Pump fittings not included and offered separately. These pumps are a flash chrome and not show quality.
- High Output Fuel Flow
- Flows 80 GPH Free Flow
- Shutoff Pressure Pre-set 7.5 PSI
- Fuel Pressure Regulator is Not Required
- Heavy Duty Construction For Continuous High RPM Operation
- Fuel Body Casting Can Be Rotated to Accommodate Various Plumbing Situations
- 3-1/4" pump body o/d
- Inlet & Outlet Tapped For 1/4" NPT
Holley Pump Tech Info (PDF)
Mounting face straight out to furthest point 4.157"
Center of mount bolts to bottom of pump 2.500"
Overall dia. 3.221"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Small Block Chevy V8 Mechanical Fuel Pump, 80 GPH
Mr Gasket 7716MRG Mechanical Fuel Pump, 110 GPH, 262-400 SBC
Holley 12-327-20 Small Block Chevy 170 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-13 Small Block Chevy Racing Mechanical Fuel Pump-130 GPH
Edelbrock 1711 Small Block Chevy Victor Series 130 GPH Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Edelbrock 1721 Performer Series Street Mechanical Fuel Pump, Chevy/GMC
Holley 12-327-11 Small Block Chevy Racing Mechanical Fuel Pump-110 GPH
Holley 712-327-11 110 GPH Marine Mechanical Fuel Pump
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.