Holley 12-801-1 97 GPH Red Electric Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, 97 GPH / 367 LPH Free Flow Rate
- Flows 97 GPH (free flow) and 71 GPH at 4 PSI
- Engineered to provide constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has an externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 7 PSI)
- Regulator is not required and the motor only draws 2 amps of current
- A new and improved design makes it ideal for street/strip applications
Holley's Red Electric fuel pump is a standard pressure street pump for gas only. It has a pressure preset of 7 psi and a free flow capacity of 97 gph. It flows 67 gph while maintaining 5 psi. No regulator required. Has a 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive "Red" logo
- Flows 97 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 71 GPH at 4 PSI
- Regulator is not required
- Motor draws only 2 amps current
- 7-1/2 Amp fuse recommended
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 7 PSI)
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- New lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow and quieter operation
- Weighs only 2.88 lbs.
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- NOT compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- 3/8 NPT inlet/outlet
Fuel Pump Tech Info (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Sniper 80000100 96 GPH Fuel Pump
Speedway Red Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI, 97 GPH
Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
Holley 12-815-1 High Performance Black 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-801-1 Red Electric Fuel Pump w/Fuel Press Gauge, 97 GPH
Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Carter P4259 6 Volt Electric Fuel Pumps
Holley 12-1200 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1600 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.