Holley 12-801-1 97 GPH Red Electric Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, 67 GPH @ 5 PSI Flow Rating, 97 GPH Free Flow Rate, 7 psi Maximum Pressure
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley's Red Electric fuel pump is a standard pressure street pump for gas only. It has a pressure preset of 7 psi and a free flow capacity of 97 gph. It flows 67 gph while maintaining 5 psi. No regulator required. Has a 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive "Red" logo
- Flows 97 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 71 GPH at 4 PSI
- Regulator is not required
- Motor draws only 2 amps current
- 7-1/2 Amp fuse recommended
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 7 PSI)
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- New lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow and quieter operation
- Weighs only 2.88 lbs.
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- NOT compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- 3/8 NPT inlet/outlet
Fuel Pump Tech Info (PDF)
More Like This
Speedway Red Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI, 97 GPH
Aeromotive 11209 High Output Billet Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI
Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
Holley 12-815-1 High Performance Black 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Holley 12-1200-2 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800-200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-426 25 GPH Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 1.5-4 PSI
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.