Holley 12-801-1 97 GPH Red Electric Fuel Pump
Holley's Red Electric fuel pump is a standard pressure street pump for gas only. It has a pressure preset of 7 psi and a free flow capacity of 97 gph. It flows 67 gph while maintaining 5 psi. No regulator required. Has a 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive "Red" logo
- Flows 97 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 71 GPH at 4 PSI
- Regulator is not required
- Motor draws only 2 amps current
- 7-1/2 Amp fuse recommended
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 7 PSI)
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- New lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow and quieter operation
- Weighs only 2.88 lbs.
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- NOT compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- 3/8 NPT inlet/outlet
Fuel Pump Tech Info (PDF)
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.