Holley 12-704 Big Port Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 4.5-9 PSI
Universal Fit, 4.5-9 Fuel Pressure Rating (psi), 1/2" NPT Male to -8 AN Male Inlet Fitting
- Designed to regulate pressure from 4-1/2 to 9 PSI
- Works with low pressure carbureted systems as well
- Kit includes mounting hardware and AN style fittings
- It is alcohol compatible and has a .437" (7/16") restriction
- This fuel pump regulator has one 1/2" NPT inlet and two 1/2" NPT outlet ports
This universal fuel regulator regulates pressure from 4-1/2 to 9 PSI. This fuel pump regulator has one 1/2" NPT inlet and two 1/2" NPT outlet ports. Works with low pressure carbureted systems and as an alcohol fuel regulator.
- Includes mounting hardware and AN style fittings
- Alcohol compatible
- .437" (7/16") restriction
- Includes 1 each -8 AN and 2 each -6 to 1/2" NPT fittings
4-1/2 to 9 psi
425-12704 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Holley 12-893 Billet EFI Return Style Pressure Regulator 59.5 PSI
Holley 12-841 HP Billet Fuel Press Regulator,Gauge/Chrome Fitting
Holley 12-803 Fuel Pressure Regulator, 2-Port, 4.5-9 PSI
Holley 12-892 Billet EFI Return Style Pressure Regulator 59.5 PSI
Speedway Fuel Pressure Regulator, 5-12 PSI, Aluminum
Deluxe GM LS Swap Fuel Filter/Regulator and EFI Hose Kit
Holley 12-803BP Carbureted Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-818 Regulator Diaphragm Repair Kit
Holley 12-824 Regulator Rebuild Kit
Holley 12-826 Regulator Rebuild Kit
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Some key considerations for designing your own fuel system. We cover fuel pressure and volume, fuel pressure regulators and fuel lines.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide