Holley 12-600 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, Inline, Aluminum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley's HP In-Line Billet Fuel Pumps are designed to be the perfect companion to your carbureted or fuel injected race car, off-road truck or any engine needing fuel! The HP fuel pumps feature OEM gerotor technology which yields lightweight, quiet operation and 100,000 mile durability in a cost effective, attractive package. The 12-600 features improved hot fuel handling capabilities and was designed to greatly reduce the negative effects of heated fuel now common with many of Today's pump gas blends. It is compatible for use with pump gas or race gas. If you are using E-85 or diesel, no need to worry, Holley has still got you covered with the 12-890 fuel pump. HP fuel pumps work well on the street or in racing applications with up to 18.5 volt charging systems and 80 psi
- Billet aluminum construction for durability & good looks
- -10 an O-ring inlet and -8 an O-ring outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.5 long x 3 wide x 2.75 tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs.
- 10 AMP maximum amp draw
More Like This
Holley 12-1200-2 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800-200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1200 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1600-2 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1600 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-800 80 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-890 100 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.