Holley 12-318 OE Style EFI Fuel Tank Module, 1970-74 Barracuda
70-74 Dodge Challenger, 70-74 Plymouth Barracuda, In Tank Electric Fuel Pump Type
- This in-tank fuel pump module is a high-pressure unit that flows 255 liters per hour (LPH) and is capable of supporting electronic fuel injection (EFI) engines producing up to 550 horsepower
- Fuel pressure is internally regulated to 58 psi eliminating the added expense and effort of purchasing and installing an external fuel pressure regulator - no separate return line is required because this module returns excess fuel right inside the tank!
- A pre-calibrated fuel-level sending unit designed to work with the factory fuel gauge for this application is included
- This module also features a HydraMat filter which has a unique internal reservoir that keeps fuel available at the pick-up and also provides protection from contaminates
This 1962-65 Chevy II and Nova Muscle Car EFI Fuel Pump module was designed as a direct replacement for your factory pick-up and sending unit. There is no need to purchase a custom EFI fuel tank. You can even retain the factory fuel hard line, just connect the outlet of the pump module to the hard line on your vehicle with EFI-rated fuel hose and hose clamps available in the Earls Vapor Guard line. This Muscle Car EFI Module includes a 255 LPH fuel pump and a Holley HydraMat. HydraMat is an amazing patent-pending fuel reservoir system that reduces fuel starvation issues that might otherwise occur while cornering, accelerating, stopping, traversing inclines, and during low fuel conditions.
Fits 1970-74 Plymouth Barracuda and Dodge Challenger
The pump is not compatible for use with PWM (Pulse-width Modulation)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 12-920 480 PPH In-line Universal Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Holley 12-144 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assembly
Holley 12-962 350 LPH Universal In-Tank Fuel Pump Kit
Holley 12-987 Drop-In Fuel Module Assembly, 255 LPH
Holley 12-991 Drop-In Fuel Module Assembly, 255 LPH
Holley 12-129 Diecast In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module, Returnless
Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.