Holley 12-159 Diecast In-Tank RetroFit Fuel Module, Returnless
Universal Fit, In Tank Electric Fuel Pump Type, 119 GPH / 450 LPH Free Flow Rate, Cast Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- The easiest way to convert your vehicle to an in-tank, EFI fuel system
- Installs in any fuel tank from 7” to 12” deep to fit a wide variety of applications
- The low profile design is only 1.275" thick above the tank mounting surface for added clearance when needed
- The innovative clamping system allows you to locate the module anywhere in the tank beside your existing sending unit
- The clamping system allows you to rotate the unit 360 degrees for easier clocking of the plumbing and wiring locations under your ride
- Includes innovative Holley Hydramat to ensure consistent fuel supply. The 3” x 15” HydraMat mounting flange has 6 clocking pin locations to allow for 360 degree adjustment to clear sending unit levels or any tank floor restrictions that you might encoun
- Die cast aluminum construction for corrosion resistance and long lasting good looks
- ¼” NPT ports for a wide variety of plumbing options
- Ideal for Terminator EFI, Sniper EFI, MSD Atomic EFI or any TBI of EFI conversion
- Optional roll over valve available
- Two different fuel pumps are available to match your requirements - 255LPH or 450LPH for both return and returnless style systems
NotesFits 7-12" deep tank. For return-style systems.
More Like This
Holley 12-158 Diecast In-Tank RetroFit Fuel Module, Returnless
Holley 12-136 Diecast In-Tank RetroFit Fuel Module with Return
Holley 12-137 Diecast In-Tank RetroFit Fuel Module with Return
Holley 12-1200 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1600-2 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1600 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-800 80 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Holley 12-890 100 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.