Holley 12-148 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assy. VR Series, 12 Bolt
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow for forced induction applications where belt driven pumps are normally used.
- Unlike other pumps, the VR Series are built for continuous duty if needed.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- Designed to drop right into your existing 12 bolt flange fuel cell
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of 38 AMPS for the VR1
- Modules include a single VR Series Brushless fuel pump with two step controllers and harnesses.
More Like This
Holley 12-142 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assy. VR Series, 6 Bolt
Holley 12-155 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assy. VR Series, 10 Bolt
Holley 12-140 EFI Fuel Cell Pump Module, 6 Bolt Flange
Holley 12-143 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assy. VR Series, 6 Bolt
Holley 12-149 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assy. VR Series, 12 Bolt
Holley 12-139 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assembly
Holley 12-145 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assembly
Holley 12-146 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assembly
Holley 12-141 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assembly
Holley 12-144 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assembly
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.