Holley 12-129 Diecast In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module, Returnless
Universal Fit, In Tank Electric Fuel Pump Type, 67 GPH / 255 LPH Free Flow Rate, Aluminum
The Holley "red and blue" electric fuel pumps have been the performance standard for decades. They continue to perform well, however, the evolution of fuel pump technology has surpassed them in quiet operation and fuel delivery capabilities that an in-tank module can deliver.
Looking ahead to the future, Holley has designed their latest retrofit pump module especially for the carbureted applications. The module design is very similar to the existing EFI pump modules using a 255 LPH pump, but includes a built-in regulator for lower fuel pressure that carburetor applications require.
Now you can convert your factory tank or fuel cell to an in-tank fuel system quickly and easily! The conversion is easily accomplished with basic tools and requires no welding or fabrication. The aluminum module design includes a die cast pump hanger bracket to control pump vibration while also providing a low profile design to fit where space is at a premium. Holley's innovative clamping system and integrated fuel pump makes it easy. Once installed, hook up your fuel lines and your power source/ground and you're off and running! NO hassle!
An added bonus is that you can upgrade this module if you eventually change to an EFI system by changing the internal regulator.
Supports up to 700 Carb HP (@ 6 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw) Of course there are many variables, estimates are based on gasoline. Individual systems will vary based on fuel system design, fuel cell location, etc...
- The easiest way to convert your vehicle to an in-tank fuel system
- Installs in any fuel tank from 6.5” to 12” deep to fit a wide variety of applications
- The low profile design is only 1.275" thick above the tank mounting surface for added clearance when needed
- The innovative clamping system allows you to locate the module anywhere in the tank beside your existing sending unit
- The clamping system allows you to rotate the unit 360 degrees for easier clocking of the plumbing and wiring locations under your ride
- Die cast aluminum construction for corrosion resistance and long lasting good looks
- ¼” NPT ports for a wide variety of plumbing options
255 LPH Drop-In Retrofit Carbureted Fuel System
Supports up to 700 Carb HP (HP Rating @ 6 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw)
It is recommended to use a Holley 12-753 30 Amp Fuel Pump Relay along with a minimum size of 12 Gauge wire for your installation.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 12-158 Diecast In-Tank RetroFit Fuel Module, Returnless
Holley 12-159 Diecast In-Tank RetroFit Fuel Module, Returnless
Holley 12-134 In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module, 525 LPH, Return Style
Holley 12-135 In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module, 525 LPH, Returnless
Holley 12-139 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assembly
Holley 12-985 Drop-In Fuel Module Assembly, 255 LPH
Holley 12-962P Universal In-Tank Pump, 350 LPH
Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Holley 12-815-1 High Performance Black 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.