Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Looking for a fuel pump that is quiet, stylish, powerful and dependable? Look at the Holley HP 125 and HP 150 series fuel pumps. The exclusive gerotor gearset quietly and efficiently pumps the fuel without the noise of traditional vane pumps. The chrome motor and trick powder coated bracket match the mil-spec hard anodized base for unmatched beauty and durability. While these pumps have the capability to feed stout race engines, they are equally at home on the street due to their design and construction techniques.
- Gerotor design for smooth operation and durability
- Flows 125 GPH free flow
- Flows 110 GPH at 7 psi
- Powers engines from stock all the way up to 700 horsepower (Gasoline)
- 3/8" NPT inlet & outlet fittings
- Black mil-spec nickel PTFE hard anodized billet base
- Show quality chrome 12v motor
- Profiled black powdercoated mounting bracket
- Laser engraved Holley logo & inlet/outlet markings
- Less noise than traditional vane pumps
- 6 1/4" tall
- Compatible with gasoline or alcohol
More Like This
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Holley 712-815-1 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Black
Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Holley 12-600 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-800 80 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-890 100 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1200-2 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800-200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.