Holley 12-1200 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, 130 GPH / 492 LPH Free Flow Rate, Inline
Need to feed some serious horsepower? Have a nitrous or forced induction powerplant that also sees street duty? Holley's Dominator in-line fuel pumps are the answer! The patent pending twin pump design allows you to use one pump for cruising and both pumps when you activate the nitrous switch or start building boost! By staging the second pump, you eliminate the unnecessary recirculating and heating of extra fuel which can lead to poor performance and hot fuel issues. As an added benefit for the hard core enthusiasts that run events like Hot Rod Power Tour and the Baja 1000, the extra pump offers the peace of mind that you will always finish what you start! For hard core race vehicles, both pumps can be wired for full time duty to get maximum performance and are proven with 18.5 volt compatibility at pressures up to 80 psi. Holley engineers have designed 12-1200 to feature improved hot fuel handling capabilities. It was designed to greatly reduce the negative effects of heated fuel now common with many of Today's pump gas blends. It is available for use with pump gas or race gas. If you are using E-85 or diesel, no need to worry, Holley has still got you covered with the 12-1800 Dominator Fuel Pump. At only 5.1 lbs, they weigh half a pound less than competitive 1000 horsepower pumps yet have twice the features!
- Improved hot fuel handling
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- 10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.66 Long x 5 Wide x 2.5 Tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Twin pump design allows the use of both pumps simultaneously or independently - second pump can be activated on demand for power adders such as nitrous or boost
- Patent pending dual pump technology
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs.
- Max Current draw is 20 Amps
NotesMaximum 20A draw.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Holley 12-1600 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1200-2 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800-200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-800 80 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-890 100 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-170 100 GPH Universal In-Line Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
Holley 12-815-1 High Performance Black 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.