Holley 0-4224 No Choke Mechanical Secondaries
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Dichromate
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Holley 660 CFM Center Squirter carburetor is just as much at home on a competition vehicle as it is on a show vehicle parading around the fairgrounds. Designed for 2 x 4 in-line tunnel ram applications, the 0-4224 carburetor features a competition fuel curve to provide safe and reliable horsepower, no choke for improved airflow, 1 to 1 mechanical secondaries for tire turning power and a unique center accelerator pump discharge nozzle for the perfect amount of initial fuel.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated for use with a 2x4 intake set-up
- No choke for unobstructed airflow
- 1:1 mechanical linkage for awesome tire turning performance
- 50cc center discharge pump for the right amount of fuel in all four bores under initial acceleration
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-80586 1050 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-4672 1971, 440 CID Outboard Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-4778C 700 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4780C 800 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4781C 850 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-7320-1 1150 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-80186-1 750 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-80320-1 300 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80340-1 1050 CFM Marine Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-80364 450 CFM Marine Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.