Holley 0-4224 No Choke Mechanical Secondaries
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Dichromate
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
The Holley 660 CFM Center Squirter carburetor is just as much at home on a competition vehicle as it is on a show vehicle parading around the fairgrounds. Designed for 2 x 4 in-line tunnel ram applications, the 0-4224 carburetor features a competition fuel curve to provide safe and reliable horsepower, no choke for improved airflow, 1 to 1 mechanical secondaries for tire turning power and a unique center accelerator pump discharge nozzle for the perfect amount of initial fuel.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated for use with a 2x4 intake set-up
- No choke for unobstructed airflow
- 1:1 mechanical linkage for awesome tire turning performance
- 50cc center discharge pump for the right amount of fuel in all four bores under initial acceleration
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-80586 1050 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-1850C 4160 Street 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-4412C HP Series 500 CFM 2 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-4777C 4150 Double Pumper 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-4779C 4150 Double Pumper 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-7448 350 CFM Gas 2 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-80528-1 HP Series 750 CFM Gas 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-1850S 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-3310S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-4412S 500 CFM Performance 2BBL Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.