Holley 0-4224 No Choke Mechanical Secondaries
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Dichromate
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Holley 660 CFM Center Squirter carburetor is just as much at home on a competition vehicle as it is on a show vehicle parading around the fairgrounds. Designed for 2 x 4 in-line tunnel ram applications, the 0-4224 carburetor features a competition fuel curve to provide safe and reliable horsepower, no choke for improved airflow, 1 to 1 mechanical secondaries for tire turning power and a unique center accelerator pump discharge nozzle for the perfect amount of initial fuel.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated for use with a 2x4 intake set-up
- No choke for unobstructed airflow
- 1:1 mechanical linkage for awesome tire turning performance
- 50cc center discharge pump for the right amount of fuel in all four bores under initial acceleration
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-80586 1050 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-1850C 4160 Street 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-4412C HP Series 500 CFM 2 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-4777C 4150 Double Pumper 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-4779C 4150 Double Pumper 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-7448 350 CFM Gas 2 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-80528-1 HP Series 750 CFM Gas 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-3310C 4160 Street 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM, Manual Choke
Holley 0-80670 Avenger 670 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80770 Avenger 770 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!