High Impact Plastic Wing Caps, Top and Nose
Midget, Mini Sprint, Sprint Car, Plastic, Black
- Designed to be a low-cost wing protection
- It is tough enough to reuse on many wings
- Manufactured from tough, high-impact plastic
- You can easily pop rivet to your wing to maintain the wing's contour for proper aerodynamics
- Designed to be used on sprint cars where you need to keep the leading edge of your wing clean and protected
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
You may not have an "Outlaw" budget, but you still need to protect your sprint car’s nose and top wings. These high-impact plastic caps will keep rocks and dirt from doing damage, and are a fraction of the cost of carbon fiber.
- Used on sprint cars where you need to keep the leading edge of your wing clean and protected
- Low-cost wing protection
- Tough, high-impact plastic
- Black color
- Pop rivet to your wing to maintain the wing's contour for proper aerodynamics
- Tough enough to reuse on many wings
- 60" long by 6" tall for top wing
- 36" long by 3-1/2" tall for nose wing
Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
Notes60" long by 6" tall for top wing. 36" long by 3-1/2" tall for nose wing. Carbon fiber printed design.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Dominator DOM-1302 High Impact Plastic Top Wing CapPart # 91077500-1-BLKQty x 1
EMi Eagle Motorsports® Sprint Car High Impact Nose Wing CapPart # 91077500-2-BLKQty x 1
More Like This
Dominator DOM-1302 High Impact Plastic Top Wing Cap
EMi Eagle Motorsports® Sprint Car High Impact Nose Wing Cap
EMi Henchcraft® Mini Sprint 16 Square Foot Wing Kit
EMi Henchcraft® Mini Sprint Nose Wing
Rubbn'Repair 36 X 3.5 BLACK No Rivet Nose Wing Cap
Vortex® Flat Top Wing Cap
Vortex® Nose Wing Cap
Carbon Fiber Leading Edge Protector, Top Only
Carbon Fiber Leading Edge Protector, Top and Nose
Carbon Fiber Leading Edge Protector, Nose Only
Q & A
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
The benefits of the Micro Sprint Billet Wing Actuator Adapter and how to install it on your car.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.