High Impact Plastic Wing Caps, Top and Nose
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
You may not have an "Outlaw" budget, but you still need to protect your sprint car’s nose and top wings. These high-impact plastic caps will keep rocks and dirt from doing damage, and are a fraction of the cost of carbon fiber.
- Used on sprint cars where you need to keep the leading edge of your wing clean and protected
- Low-cost wing protection
- Tough, high-impact plastic
- Black color
- Pop rivet to your wing to maintain the wing's contour for proper aerodynamics
- Tough enough to reuse on many wings
- 60" long by 6" tall for top wing
- 36" long by 3-1/2" tall for nose wing
Notes60" long by 6" tall for top wing. 36" long by 3-1/2" tall for nose wing. Carbon fiber printed design.
What's In The Kit
Dominator DOM-1302 High Impact Plastic Top Wing CapPart # 91077500-1-BLKQty x 1
Dominator DOM-1301 High Impact Plastic Nose Wing CapPart # 91077500-2-BLKQty x 1
More Like This
Q & A
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!