Hex Chrome Radiator Caps
Universal Fit, 7 psi Pressure Rating, Steel, Chrome, 2.63" Overall Diameter
- Made from durable steel with a beautiful chrome finish
- Top of cap has a 2-3/8" O.D. and a 2-1/4" I.D.
- The sealing surface (which sits inside the neck) is 1-1/2" O.D.
- Cap sides are a total 7/16" in height
- Engineered to fit a standard radiator neck
This unique hex style cap for radiators is now available in 7 lb. capacity. Brilliant chrome finish.
- 2-3/8" O.D. of cap top
- 2-1/4" I.D. of cap top
- Will fit a standard radiator neck
- Sealing surface (which sits inside the neck) is 1-1/2" O.D.
- Cap sides are 7/16" tall
Learn more about cooling systems, how to choose the proper pressure cap, and how they work by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
How does a cooling system work? Why is your engine overheating? What parts should you be giving your attention to? This guide answers all your questions.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!