Hays 97-2C24Q Twister 3/4 Race Converter, Ford C4, Pan-Filled
C4, 26 Input Spline Quantity, 10" Diameter, 2400-2800 RPM Stall Torque Ratio, Balanced
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hays to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- 3/4 Race series converters are built, tested, and proven to support up to 650 HP
- State of the art Spray Welding process is used in select areas. Spray Welding provides clean, strong and consistent fusion while also increasing strength through hardening from higher process temperature
- Each converter is hand-built and inspected in every step of assembly to ensure top of the line quality
- All HAYS converters are internally welded compared to brazing. Testing has shown welding provides longer converter life while also enhancing consistency
- Heavy duty Torrington bearings are used for greater strength and durability
- Stators are chosen with high flow vents and channels to promote cooling in heat producing higher horsepower applications
- Increased horsepower and acceleration due to a weight saving, one application design. Almost all HAYS converters are built for one application to reduce weight compared to a multi-bolt pattern converter.
- 3/4 Race series converters are offered in several different stall speeds for GM, Ford, and Chrysler transmissions
- Industry leading Tech Support Team is available to provide assistance with stall speed selection
More Like This
Hays 97-2B32Q Twister 3/4 Race Converter, Ford C4, Pan-Filled
Hays 97-2C28Q Twister 3/4 Race Converter, Ford C4, Pan-Filled
Hays 97-2B28F Twister Full Race Torque Converter, Ford C4
Hays 97-2B42F Twister Full Race Torque Converter, Ford C4
Hays 97-2C28F Twister Full Race Torque Converter, Ford C4
Hays 97-2C32F Twister Full Race Torque Converter, Ford C4
Hays 97-2D24F Twister Full Race Torque Converter, Ford C4
Hays 97-2D28F Twister Full Race Torque Converter, Ford C4
Hays 97-2D28Q Twister 3/4 Race Converter, Ford C4, Case-Filled
Hays 97-2E24F Twister Full Race Torque Converter, Ford C4
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.
Learn how Zach replaces a transmission and breakaway converter in his 55 Chevy, with some helpful tips along the way.
Learn how to select a torque converter. Read up on expert torque converter recommendations and learn how to choose the right stall for your application.