Hawk HB119N.594 Performance GM Metric D154 HP Plus Brake Pads
HP Plus Brake Pad Compound, 4.83" Overall Width, 2.60" Overall Height, 0.59" Overall Thickness
- Pads are made using a bonded construction
- Engineered for high temperature resistance
- Features an extremely high coefficient of friction for high performance applications
- Ideal for autocross competitions or motorsport that consists of repetitive, heavy braking
- The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials
Hawk Performance brake pads have been successful in virtually all forms of motorsports for over 16 years. Hawk is one of few brake pad manufacturers that can deliver on the promise, “Race Proven – Street Legal.”
Hawk Performance’s HP Plus brake pad compound is ideal for Autocross and Track Day drivers looking for a high performance race compound that can take the heat of the track and get you home safely without having to change the pads. HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and “track day” applications.
- Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials
- Extremely high coefficient of friction for high performance streetcars used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Sold as a set of 4, 1 set will be needed to outfit 2 calipers.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item DetailsExtremely high friction, Dirt/Autocross, elevated temp resistance
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its High Performance Street brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by the HP Plus series to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected.
- Extremely High Friction Output
- Fade Resistant
- Worthy for Autocross & Club Racing Events
- Elevated Temperature Resistance
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
Learn how to bed in your break pads!
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.