Hagan Street Rods 450 VF 45 Degree Flat Series LH Hinge Oval Fuel Door
Now you can make that old gas tank filler neck and cap go away with this easy flush mount gas door kit. Just select the style that would best fit to the surface and choose the design of the gas door with the hinge mount on the left or right side. This has a fuel spout that is 2" OD to accept a 2" ID fuel hose of your choice. Fuel hose not included.
- Can be mounted in steel or fiberglass
- Made of 18 gauge mild steel
- Hinge is spring loaded to hold the door open and closed
- Latch is spring loaded and magnetic
- Includes housing, door, hinge, latch, gas cap, spout and install instructions
- Door is 4-3/4 x 3-1/2" oval
- The top is made of 18 gauge mild steel
- The spout is 2" O.D. and 3-3/4" long
- Overall depth of unit is 3"
Hinge location is based on the view that you're standing outside the vehicle ready to open the door
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Hagan Street Rods 45 RF 45 Degree Flat Series LH Hinge Round Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 SF 45 Deg. Flat Series LH Hinge Square Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 450 VFP 45 Deg. Flat Series RH Hinge Oval Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 SFP 45 Degree Flat RH Hinge Square Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 VQ 45 Degree Curve Series LH Hinge Oval Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 OVC 45 Deg. Curve Series LH Hinge Oval Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods fd45RFP 45 Degree Flat RH Hinge Round Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45rq 45 Degree Curve Series LH Hinge Round Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 450 VCP 45 Degree Curve RH Hinge Oval Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 SQP 45 Curve Series RH Hinge Square Fuel Door
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.