Hagan Hidden Hinge Set
- Designed for thin doors that are less than 3-1/2"
- These Hagan hinges are adjustable in all 3 dimensions
- Features a spring-loaded detent that hold the doors open
- Parts are CNC machined for added precision and durability
- Hinge arm is 3/8 x 1-1/2" steel and receiver tube measures 2"x2"
Hagan hinges are adjustable in all 3 dimensions. Features included springloaded detent that hold the doors open, flanged oilite bushings, CNC machined parts, tig welded, and each set comes with a DVD installation guide and pictured instructions.
- For thin doors less than 3-1/2"
- Hinge arm is 3/8 x 1-1/2" steel
- Receiver tube is 2"x2"
- flanged bushings
- hardened pins
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Classic Headquarters W-539 Lower Door Hinge Set, 1968-72 Chevelle
United Pacific B20010 Closed Car Door Hinge Set, 1932 Ford, RH
United Pacific B20011 Closed Car Door Hinge Set, 1932 Ford, LH
OER 3919071 68-69 Camaro Console Door Lid Hinge
United Pacific B20107 Windshield Hinge Set, 1932 Ford Closed Car
Hagan Street Rods hdh2832 Triple Hood Opening Hinge
Hagan 450VQP 45 Degree Slight Curve Series RH Hinge Oval Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods fd45RFP 45 Degree Flat RH Hinge Round Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45rq 45 Degree Curve Series LH Hinge Round Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 RF 45 Degree Flat Series LH Hinge Round Fuel Door
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.