HANS DK14237.411 SFI Device Sport III Series Quick Click Anchors
Oval Track Cars, Demolition Derby Cars, Complete Restraint System Restraint Component
- Includes Quick Click Anchor Tethers and a 20 degree medium
- Features a 38.1 SFI safety rating and will work with SAH certified helmets
- Its all new polymer design features a hollow collar that substantially minimizes weight
- The reduced mass guarantees the lightest and most comfortable injection molded HANS ever
- Engineered reinforcements ensure an exceptionally strong structure that provides the same level of safety as every HANS device
The HANS Sports III series head and neck restraint device represents the third generation HANS devices and features a contemporary approach to reducing weight. Its all new polymer design features a hollow collar that substantially minimizes weight. Engineered reinforcements ensure an exceptionally strong structure that provides the same level of safety as every HANS device. The reduced mass guarantees the lightest and most comfortable injection molded HANS ever.
- Quick Click Anchor Tethers
- 20 Degree Medium
- For SAH Certified Helmets
- Sport III Series
- SFI 38.1 Certified
QuickStart Guide (PDF)
Anchor Instructions (PDF)
Hans Device Sizing Chart (Link)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
HANS DK14247.411 SFI Hans Device Sport III Quick Click, 20 Deg, L
HANS DK14237.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III Series Post Anchor
HANS DK14247.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III, Post Anchor 20 Deg
Hans DK 16217.421 SFI Youth III QC SA Head & Neck Restraint
Necksgen REV Head & Neck Restraint Systems
Hans DK 16217.321 SFI Youth III PA SA Head & Neck Restraint
Impact ClubIII Frontal Head Restraint
Simpson Racing Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraint, Sliding Tether
Simpson Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraints
Necksgen REV2 Lite Head & Neck Restraint System
Q & A
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!