Guide 682-C Style 12-Volt Headlights w/ Mounting Brackets, Chrome
Universal Fit, Bulb/Lens/Housing Assembly Headlight Component, Round Shape, H4 Bulb Type, Clear
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
To get that period-correct look, these headlights are what you need. They have a clear marker light with five amber LEDs and H4 halogen blub. 12-volt operation with a 7" diameter light.
Clear lens marker light features a 5 led panel with a dual circuit function. One circuit will function as a low brightness output with the second circuit having a high brightness output. This allows for the marker light to be used for both the running/marker light and for the turn signals as needed.
This kit also includes polished stainless steel Highboy headlight mounts and headlight bar rubber pads. The pads fit between the headlight bar and the fender to protect the paint on your '28-'29 Ford Model A. They are typically not visible when properly installed and feature quality rubber construction with no bead lip.
- (2) Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlights, Chrome
- This headlight has a standard 7” headlight that has a replaceable H4 bulb
- Overall diameter at front is 8-1/2”
- Front to back overall dimension is 8-1/2”
- Overall height from mounting base surface to top of marker light is 10-3/4”
- (2) Speedway Polished Stainless Steel Highboy Headlight Mounts
- These stainless steel headlight mounts are the perfect touch for your fenderless car
- Measures 4-3/4" from mounting surface to the top of the headlight cup.
- Includes mounting hardware
- Rubber mounting pads sold separately
- (2) 1928-29 Ford Model A Headlight Bar Rubber Pads
- Protects your Model A fender
- Not visible when properly installed
- Quality rubber construction with no bead lip
Headlight Wiring Chart (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt H4 Headlight with Turn Signal, ChromePart # 91101030Qty x 2
Speedway Polished Stainless Steel Highboy Headlight MountsPart # 91061025Qty x 1
1928-29 Ford Model A Headlight Bar Rubber PadsPart # 751A13130ASQty x 1
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.
Why convert to an LED-style headlight or taillight system? Click here to find out how to do it the easy way!
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!