Part # 91606050
Guide 682-C Style 12-Volt Headlights w/ Mounting Brackets, Chrome
Select a vehicle to verify Fitment
To get that period-correct look, these headlights are what you need. They have a clear marker light with five amber LEDs and H4 halogen blub. 12-volt operation with a 7" diameter light.
Clear lens marker light features a 5 led panel with a dual circuit function. One circuit will function as a low brightness output with the second circuit having a high brightness output. This allows for the marker light to be used for both the running/marker light and for the turn signals as needed.
This kit also includes polished stainless steel Highboy headlight mounts and headlight bar rubber pads. The pads fit between the headlight bar and the fender to protect the paint on your '28-'29 Ford Model A. They are typically not visible when properly installed and feature quality rubber construction with no bead lip.
- (2) Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlights, Chrome
- This headlight has a standard 7” headlight that has a replaceable H4 bulb
- Overall diameter at front is 8-1/2”
- Front to back overall dimension is 8-1/2”
- Overall height from mounting base surface to top of marker light is 10-3/4”
- (2) Speedway Polished Stainless Steel Highboy Headlight Mounts
- These stainless steel headlight mounts are the perfect touch for your fenderless car
- Measures 4-3/4" from mounting surface to the top of the headlight cup.
- Includes mounting hardware
- Rubber mounting pads sold separately
- (2) 1928-29 Ford Model A Headlight Bar Rubber Pads
- Protects your Model A fender
- Not visible when properly installed
- Quality rubber construction with no bead lip
|MFG. Part #||91606050|
|Headlight Component||Bulb/Lens/Housing Assembly|
|Position||Driver and Passenger Side|
|Turn Signals Included||No|
|Sold in Quantity||Kit|