Grant Steering Wheel Horn Button Retainer
Universal Fit, 3.00" Overall Diameter, .03" Overall Thickness, 1.25" Inside Diameter
- Designed to affix a "non-functional" horn button onto the steering wheel
- Made work with an aftermarket steering column that has an external or remote horn button separate of the center of the wheel
- Has a 3" diameter and is .03" thick
- Inside diameter measures 1.25"
- Engineered to hold a horn button onto a 3 bolt column
This retainer is designed to affix a "non-functional" horn button onto the steering wheel as this item is not insulated. This should only be used with an aftermarket steering column that has an external or remote horn button separate of the center of the wheel.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has hand his hands on a lot of projects through the years. Check out his how-to on the repaint of the steering wheel on his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery.
This article explains how to install a chrome column shifter into the steering column itself. We will help you determine the length of steering column needed along with all the parts required to get the job done.