Grant 3249 3-Bolt Steering Wheel Adapter, Ford Applications
70-91 Ford, Racing Steering Wheel Style, 4.06" Overall Diameter, 40 Spline Count
- 3 bolt steering wheel adaptor is designed for Ford applications
- Can be used to install all Classic Series, Challenger Series or Signature Series steering wheels
- Kit contains a die cast hub, Grade 5 hardware and matte black trim pieces
- Overall diameter measures 4.06"
- Has a 40 spline count and a spline O.D. of .69"
This is the standard Grant steering wheel installation kit for Ford steering columns. These kits may be used to install all Classic Series, Challenger Series or Signature Series steering wheels. Each kit contains complete step-by-step instructions, a die cast hub, Grade 5 hardware and matte black trim pieces.
- 1978-80 Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Car All Models (with horn on steering wheel)
- 1970-77 Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Car All Models
- 1978-91 Ford Trucks - Pick-Up Full Size
- 1969 Ford Truck - Pick-Up
- 1978-91 Bronco - Full Size
- 1978-97 Ford Van - Full Size
- 1970-79 Ford Ranchero
410-3249 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
GT Performance 20-6009 GT3 Ford Steering Wheel Adapter Hub, Black
GT Performance 10-6009 GT3 Ford Steering Wheel Adapter Hub, Polished
GT Performance 10-6505 GT9 1970-1979 Ford Steering Wheel Adapter Hub
GT Performance 20-6509 GT9 Ford Steering Wheel Adapter Hub, Black Anodized
GT Performance 10-6509 GT9 1978-1991 Ford Steering Wheel Adapter Hub
GT Performance 10-6504 GT9 1964-1969 Ford Steering Wheel Adapter Hub
Grant 3294 3-Bolt Steering Wheel Adapter, Ford Applications
GT Performance 20-6504 GT9 Ford Steering Wheel Adapter Hub, Black
Grant 5196 Billet Style Installation Kits
Concave Steering Adapter for Hot Rod/Nostalgia Steering Columns
Q & A
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Not sure which steering wheel adapter is right for your project? The experts have you covered with this chart detailing Grant-3 Bolt , GT-3, and GT-9.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.
This article explains how to install a chrome column shifter into the steering column itself. We will help you determine the length of steering column needed along with all the parts required to get the job done.