Gotta Show 231104 Ford Transmission Cooler Line Kit
Universal Fit, 3.00" Tube Length, .31" Tube O.D., -6 AN Outlet Fitting, 11.00 ft. Hose Length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These kits make it easy to plumb your transmission to your radiator or external transmission cooler. Hose uses aircraft quality TEFLON® inner liner for high temperature and abrasion resistance.
- 11 ft. -6 AN braided stainless steel hose with AN 6 female ends
- Two 5/16" tube metal lines (90 deg bend) to connect to your transmission w/ 1/2"-20 IF thread
- Two straight AN 6 female fittings
- The steel 90 deg tube lines have a male AN6 and 1/2"-20 Male IFM
Note: You will need to buy the necessary -6 AN adapter fittings to your radiator or transmission cooler.
Fits Ford transmissions.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.