Gotta Show 131171 GM Power Steering Hose Kit - 1980-Up
Universal Fit, 5/8-18 WITH TEFLON RING Thread Pitch
- Fits most 1980-up GM cars and trucks with O-ring style fittings
- Power steering hose features a 5/8"-18 thread pitch and has a Teflon ring
- Features braided stainless steel outer layer for added strength and corrosion resistance
- Can be cut to any desired length for a cleaner installation
- Will also work with 1997-2007 LS Series motors
These stainless steel braided power steering hose kits allow you to fit them to your 1980-Up GM for a custom look.
For o-ring style fitting application.
- Fits most 1980-up GM cars and trucks with o-ring style fittings
- Will work with 1997-2007 LS Series motors
Please direct all questions regarding installation to the manufacturer before cutting any hose. The manufacturer’s phone number and website contact information are listed in the instruction sheet.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Gotta Show 131151 1965-79 Braided GM Power Steering Hoses
Gotta Show 131110 Power Steering Line Kit
Speedway Power Steering Hose Kit, -8 AN Reservoir
Power Steering Hose Kit, -10 AN Reservoir
T-Bird Rack Lines, O-Ring
AFCO Power Steering Hose Kit / GM Box
Billet Specialties 77900 Power Steering Hose Kit for Remote Reservoir
Holley 198-202 Power Steering Hardline for Type II pumps
Holley 198-203 Power Steering Hardline, Type II Pumps
Earls 130006ERL Power Steering Hose, 2250 Max PSI
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.