Goodridge K390430BK Kevlar Brake Line, -4 AN, 30 Inch
Universal Fit, -4 AN Brake Hose Size, 30" Brake Hose Length, Kevlar Brake Hose Material
- Brake hose has a -4 AN female size
- Measures 30 inches in overall length
- Outer braid is made from strong Kevlar
- Made from a durable stainless steel material
- One end has a -4 AN straight fitting and the other is a -4 AN 90 degree fitting end B
Kevlar brake line by Goodridge. -4 AN straight fitting end A and -4 AN 90 degree fitting end B. 30 inches overall length. Sold each.
- -4 AN straight fitting end A
- -4 AN 90 degree fitting end B
- Kevlar outer braid
- Stainless Steel material
- 30 inch length
- Sold each
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Learn about the different types of brake valves. Our guide covers Metering, Residual, Proportioning, and Combination valves to understand your brake system.
Jeff preps the rear end housing to secure the brake lines and shows how to fasten bolt-on brake line tabs on the lower trailing arm bracket. Follow along as he applies Wilwood Dynalite Calipers to his 1967 Chevelle.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.