Global West Suspension MNR-733 1967-1973 Mustang Upper Control Arms
67-73 Ford Mustang, Upper Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Global West Negative Roll tubular upper control arms improve the geometry of the stock Mustang suspension while adding additional strength. The arms come pre-assembled and are supplied with billet steel cross shafts, Del-A-Lum low friction bushings, ball joints, and instructions.
- Requires drilling new mount holes in your shock tower
- Includes drill template
- Changes camber curve when used with Global West lower arms
- Generates negative camber to keep tire foot print flatter on the pavement
- Gain improved cornering and longer tire life
What You Should Know:
- The upper arm is not stock length and the ball joint angles have been corrected for the new mounting location. Do not use a stock arm in out mounting holes.
- This is NOT a Shelby modification.
- If you have already done the Shelby modification you have two choices:
- You can use our control arm in the Shelby location however the curve (camber gain) will not be the same. Negative camber gain is reduced. If you are not racing the car it is not a big deal and you will still feel a handling improvement. If you plan on racing then you must do option 2.
- Weld up the Shelby holes and drill new holes using our template.
- Shorter performance springs are recommended for both MNR kits. If stock springs are used, trimming the spring will be required. Progressive rate springs are not recommended with the Negative Roll System.
- Negative Roll System should never be used for drag racing.
More Like This
Global West Suspension TBF-7 1968-73 Mustang Lower Control Arms
Global West Suspension TBF-6 1967 Mustang Lower Control Arms
RideTech 12102899 Front Lower StrongArms, 67-70 Mustang
RideTech 12103699 Front Upper StrongArms, 67-70 Mustang
Stock Replacement K8123 1968-73 Ford Mustang Lower Control Arm
Elgin Industry 2K8121 66-67 Mustang/Falcon/Fairlane Lower Control Arm
RideTech 19011499 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 19012899 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 19013699 Front Upper Mustang II StrongArms
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock Spring/Shock,No Strut
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Rear Axle Assembly.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.